"Ultra Donate" provides our users the ability to donate for virtual goods (ultra card codes) for use within computer games. The services offered by Ultra Donate (“Services”) include, but not limited to, the following:
1. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
2. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
3. You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account
4. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account or through the use of your password by yourself or by other persons.
5. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
6. You must not create accounts or collect data with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper
We reserve the right to refuse any item.
We reserve the right to deny service for any reason.
We do not offer refunds for any reason. All trades are final.
We have the right to unilaterally redeem the user-owned item on the site back, at the initial purchase price by the user.
All benefits, rights of ownership and Service profit shall be and remain sole property of "Ultra Donate". The website and the Service are protected by copyrights, by the trademark, and by other local and international intellectual property laws.
UltraDonate website may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amended usage terms and conditions of this website shall take effect as soon as published at this website. Look through this page at a regular basis to remain aware of the current version.
If you have any concern, question or complaint regarding our agreement or policy, please contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (907) 245-9532